Tuesday, July 27, 2010

 

Long Time, No C....villeHipper

Is it just me, or is C'ville coming full circle? I didn't write for a while...okay, a long while, because I just didn't feel I had anything to add. And why waste your time and mine if things are well, blah. Yes, there are things for the Hook and C-ville to write about, but that's not me. I'm only looking for the fun in C'ville. Life is too short, right? So, I'm back, and will be back posting and will be for a long time. I like passing along the good word. So, here we go...
- just went to a beautiful fundraiser at Keswick Vineyards for an incredible man and family a few weeks ago. It reminded me how incredible and giving the people in our lovely area are.
-the Women Who Golf tournament to benefit MACAA is happening September 20th. There is an early bird registration until August 27th. Please register at http://www.macaa.org/events/women_golf.html
-the Albemarle County Fair is Aug 3-Aug 8th. And while I didn't necessarily like standing out in the heat for 8 hours when I worked for a local radio station, there is nothing better than a local fair and funnel cake. Visit http://www.albemarlecountyfair.com for all the details.

So much more to come from me. I love this city and won't take no for an answer. (Yeah, I don't know what that means either, but when said with passion, it sounds so 'China Syndrome' - esque.)
XXOO
Angie

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?